Jul 10, 2023, 12:49
Title main :
SMR • Journal of Service Management Research
Price description :
Jahrespreis, inkl. Versandkosten (D)
I s s n i s b n :
Publication year :
lieferbar, ca. 10 Tage
Product url :
Product homepage :
Title sub :
Title sub short :
Has produktabbildung :
Is top :
Updated date :
Jul 10, 2023, 11:01
Zeitschriften id :
SMR is a platform for the academic dialog between service researchs from different economic disciplines. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of service research. Thereby SMR dedicates itself particularly to interdisciplinary research agendas.
SMR is dedicated to the following publishing mission:
- The SMR is obligated to interdisciplinarity. The SMR publishes articles that comprehensively discuss economic issues on service research. Contributions from other disciplines beyond management, such as the engineering sciences, psychology or economics, are highly encouraged, provided that they address economic issues.
- The SMR claims to encourage and to initiate interdisciplinary research work. This shall take place in scientific associations and in cooperation with organizers of conferences.
- The SMR seeks for high qualitative standards. A high reputation and the ranking on a B-Journal level are aspired.
- The SMR also publishes contributions with a specific European focus, such as articles on service industries that are particularly common in Europe.
- Conceptual as well as empirical works are covered in the SMR. A fair balance of both forms of contribution is intended. The same applies to contributions on fundamental research and applied research.
- Articles published in SMR are peer-reviewed. The SMR guarantees a fast, high-quality and fair review process with a high level of transparency for both authors and reviewers. The review process will be completed on average within eight weeks.